1● Check-in starts at 2:00 p.m. and checkout until 12:00p.m. (Noon)
2● Only reservations for 02 nights or more are accepted.
3● Reservations of 02 nights are confirmed upon payment of 100% of the total amount of the lodging. Bookings from 03 nights or more are confirmed upon payment of 50% of the total amount of the lodging. The remaining amount is paid at check-in.
4. Cancellation of Reserves and Returns of Amounts already Paid:
- Reservations canceled up to 24 hours (twenty-four hours) in advance of the check-in date will be refunded the full amount of the payment made;
- If, during check-in, a customer is found to have a temperature higher than the limit indicated in the Inn's “Security Protocols to COVID-19”, he cannot stay at the Inn and the full amount of the payment made will be returned.
- Returns will always be made after the reserve value is credited to the Pousada da Praia bank account and will be discounted expenses for devolution, such as, bank fees for DOC and TED, credit card fees (3.5%) and debit card fees (2.2%).
5● Non-attendance without prior written notice, on the expected date of arrival, will be considered "no show" (waiver without cancellation). The vacancy will remain available for 24 hours from the day and time it should have entered. After this period the reservation will be canceled (with retention of 100% of the amount paid), making the vacancy available to another interested. THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OF THE PAYMENT AMOUNT.
6● In case the guest does not pay his debt to the Pousada, it reserves the right to seize his luggage and documents as collateral. It is understood as baggage, in this case, in addition to the clothing itself, any other objects of value, jewelry, electrical or electronic appliances, etc., which are in its possession.
7● At the time of lodging we need original documents with a photo of all guests. The legal guardian for minors should present a Birth Certificate in case of parents or judicial authorization if they are not, with a copy of the parents' documents.
8. Before making the reservation, the client must read the “Security Protocols to COVID-19” of de Pousada da Praia and only make the reservation if you agree with them. We emphasize that the temperature will be measured with a standard clinical infrared thermometer during check-in. If the temperature is above the maximum indicated in the Inn “Security Protocols to COVID-19”, the client will not be able to stay at the Inn. Also, in case the guest refuses to follow the protocols described, the guest cannot stay at the Inn.
9● In case the guest leaves before the end of packages (New Year's, Carnival, Easter, 02 nights reservations or any other), the total amount of the package will be charged. (There will be no right to return amounts paid).
10. In case the guest leaves before the end of reservations of 03 nights or more not belonging to packages (item 9 above), after the second night will be returned the unused nights. Also, in case of leaving before the end of reservations of additional nights to the packages (item 9 above), will be returned the unused nights.
11● One (01) child from zero to 5 years per suite is courtesy (not paid).
12● It is not permitted to exceed the maximum number of people in the capacity of the suite, regardless of age, under penalty of cancellation of the reserve. Although a child of 0 to 5 years per suite does not pay, the same account as 01 (one) person in the capacity of the suite.
13● Checks are not accepted.
14● The Pousada does not host pets (domestic and/or wild).
15● We observe that:
● In New Year's Eve there is a lot of noise in of the Pousada due to fireworks, sound cars on the street and to the stage with live music mounted on the beach. In addition, the access street to the Pousada is closed for traffic from the beginning of the night (after 6:00 pm) until the end of the show, so you cannot access the Pousada or leave with vehicle.
● during the carnival period there is a lot of noise in Pousada during the day, and every night until dawn due to the shows performed near the Pousada. In addition, the access street to the Pousada is closed for traffic from the beginning of the night (after 6:00 pm) until the end of the shows, so you cannot access the Pousada or leave with vehicle during all night’s carnival period.
This reserve policy is subject to change without notice.
Rev. 05 of 2020/Sep/28